Subject: [Leica] Hunstanton Norfolk #6
From: geebeephoto at fsmail.net (Graham Battison)
Date: Mon Jul 5 12:37:07 2004

>From : "Peter Dzwig"

Subject : Re: [Leica] Hunstanton Norfolk #6

er, Graham, last time I looked Hunstanton was in Norfolk, not in The Rose of
the
Shires ;-)

The clouds, sea wall and ramp make for a beautiful photo, except that the
mast
worries me (it IS a mast isn't it?). Is it a flagpole, perhaps?

Peter

Graham Battison wrote:

> http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp2/Hunstanton_06.html

Hi Peter,

I covered the flag pole thing in a previous reply. You are right about
Hunstanton and I gave Norfolk the credit in the page title. Sometimes I go
wild in search of the exotic :-) I am paying the price today for leaving
Northamptonshire in my old banger, I woke up today to a flat battery and a
bolt in my tyre.

Maybe I should rethink the transport/photo ?'s ratio :-)

Graham

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/