Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 27:Bored with flying
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (Robert Palmieri)
Date: Tue Jul 6 10:03:47 2004

Don -

As is often the case, I don't have anything particularly enlightened to
say about these snaps except that I really like all three. Strong
graphics and  color palettes that support the vibe are big in my mind
these days.

By the way, as a very satisfied owner of both the 15 and 21 CV's I've
found that the 21 seems sharper but the 15 behaves really impressively
in strong backlight; your first snap is an excellent example.

Bob Palmieri