Subject: [Leica] Advice on monitors, computers & scanners needed
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (Robert Palmieri)
Date: Tue Jul 6 10:09:29 2004

Folks -

Well, it's time to admit that my Mac G3 with 17'' CRT, 2700ppi Canon
scanner and Epson 1270 need to be replaced.

I'm gonna try to stick with the Mac thing and am considering this latest
Epson Perfection 4800ppi scanner, but I need some good advice on how to
manage the ever-elusive task of getting great computer gear that will
carry me through the next 5 years while cheaping out shamelessly.

I throw myself at the mercy of the list...

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Advice on monitors, computers & scanners needed)
Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Advice on monitors, computers & scanners needed)
Reply from kenf01 at gmail.com (Ken Firestone) ([Leica] Advice on monitors, computers & scanners needed)