Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 with various lenses
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Wed Jul 7 05:04:33 2004

I'm not saying it was a lens fault.   It looks like the camera isn't
focusing where it should be.   Why were these photos even posted in the
first place?    Perhaps the text on the site explains what is going on, but
to me these photos don't serve any useful purpose other than make the
camera look really bad.  Or perhaps it shows the limitation of the short
rangefinder base?   What's going on?

Yes, I was being sarcastic.  Good grief...

-dan c.

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Epson R-D1 with various lenses)