Subject: [Leica] Re: Don's Paw 29, a day at the races
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Jul 11 15:13:22 2004

Don:

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW29/peachtreehelpdehydration
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW29/runnerdancingnospottingII

Great set, Don.  These two really stand out.  The first one almost makes me
motion sick and feeling like I'm dehydrated!  The other one is simply
wonderful.  I like how the lady runner in the foreground stands out so
completely from the walkers in the background.  Almost as if their sole
purpose is to serve as her backdrop.  :)  How many times did you ask her to
repeat her jump, since it's an ode to HCB?  <grin>

--
Eric
http://canid.com/