Subject: [Leica] RE: Digital M
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (Emanuel Lowi)
Date: Sun Jul 11 15:53:22 2004

All this talk about the yet unavailable
super-technology needed just to see what one is taking
a picture of -- in advance and in "real time" ( a
despicable term) -- is making me dizzy.

Are we finding the simple direct-view optical
viewfinder a la Leica deficient in some way, after all
these years of faithful service? Or just chasing the
proverbial rainbow?

Don't jump on me for asking. I know the answer. I just
worry whether all of this will lead to a greater good
anytime soon.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

Replies: Reply from richard at ogdenonline.co.uk (Richard Ogden) ([Leica] RE: Digital M)