Subject: [Leica] Re: Why a digital M
From: fmaturana at euskalnet.net (Felix Lopez de Maturana)
Date: Tue Jul 13 08:22:05 2004

>From personal experience with the fast D70 and standard Nikkor film lenses,
>found that the APS sized sensor can produce professional quality images.
The
>present full 35mm frame 13MP sensor used in the Kodak 14n leaves a lot to
be
>desired from reports I've read. The Kodak 14n is rather ponderous

>From personal experience with a full frame Canon EOS 1Ds the output of this
camera with appropriate L lenses is the best I've got and far better then 8
mpixels APS size. If Leica really would wish to remain the photographic
reference cannot go, long term, less than the best we can get today, if not,
why to buy a Leica?

Felix

PS Anyway I'll try to have a look in few weeks to the R digital back in the
Photokina

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Re: Why a digital M)