Subject: [Leica] Re: Why a digital M
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Tue Jul 13 09:07:47 2004

I wasn't aware of 8mp APS sized sensors in current cameras.   The only
large 8mp sensor in use is in the Canon EOS Mark 2, and I find it hard to
believe that the full frame images are "far better" than those from the
Mark 2.

Unless you typoed and meant to say 6mp, in which case, nevermind....  ;-)

-dan c.

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Re: Why a digital M)