Subject: [Leica] transporting film
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jul 15 12:45:19 2004

I too, Feli, have used the 'film in ziplock bags' routine and it's gone
pretty smoothly - inside the U.S. Just ask for a hand inspection. But a
better routine - albeit more expensive - is to FedEx the film to
wherever you're going. That way it doesn't get x-rayed, you don't get
hassled, and it's there waiting for you on arrival. Then, before you go
back home, FedEx the exposed rolls to your home - or your processor.
I've used this routine a number of times and it's worked out very well.

B. D.