Subject: [Leica] Citizenship
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jul 15 13:21:23 2004

LUG:

My son-in-law is being sworn in as a US citizen tomorrow and we're invited
to the ceremony.  Does anybody have any experience at these ceremonies?  I
cannot find out if cameras are allowed.  I've telephoned and the only
answer I can get is that it's probably up to the judge in charge, but
nobody can tell me who the judge will be.  I'd hate for somebody to take my
Leicas at the door.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com