Subject: [Leica] Canadian vs. German Leica Lenses
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Fri Jul 16 02:59:23 2004

Greetings, Paula!

        In the first instance I would search the LUG archives.  This
topic has been argued ad nauseum on several occasions.  My personal
opinion...as the owner of both German and Canadian made lenses...is that
there is absolutely no discernable difference between them.  My advice
is to just buy the lens that suits your needs and then go out and take
lots and lots of pictures; extensive practice with any lens will improve
your photographs much, much more than agonizing over the choice between
Canadian and German made lenses.

        Buzz Hausner