Subject: [Leica] Re: Kodak BW400CN
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Jul 19 17:29:31 2004

So how do you ask to have it processed if you're going to shoot at 50
which is pulling the film 3 stops. Do you then get an incredibly thin
negative that's still scannable?

I'm just curious because I haven't liked the resuilts when I shoot TCN
at 200 wtih normal processing and I don't want to process it for 200
(read I'm too damn cheap and don't like to wait the extra time it
takes.)

Thanks for any thoughts. It's good to know that there is SOMETHING
about this new BW400CN that people are liking.

adam