Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Kodak BW400CN
From: jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB)
Date: Mon Jul 19 17:42:10 2004

Kodak states that you can shoot it at ASA 50 - ASA 800 with NORMAL
processing. You should take a roll and shoot the same scene at all
different ASAs and then decide what works best for you.

JB

Message from jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB) ([Leica] Re: Kodak BW400CN)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Re: Kodak BW400CN)