Subject: [Leica] Ilford Delta 3200 with TMAX RS or HC110 Developer
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Jul 20 07:01:01 2004

I'd go with HC110 B ... not that I've ever used TMAX-RS. I've used the
other one, TMAX, and really like it (liquid Acufine more or less, I've
heard).

At EI 1600 you're not stretching it much at all. HC110 will probably give
you very pleasing negatives.

Though I would shoot a test roll and develop it first.

Daniel