Subject: [Leica] Re: Pics of St.Johns College, Cambridge
From: simonogilvie at totalise.co.uk (simonogilvie@totalise.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jul 21 04:27:14 2004

Keith,
Yes, I think I agree with you.  Whilest IMG1 is clearly about the punts and
the people on themn, IMG2 is more about the bridge and the people contend
for attention.  I've never come across the "rule" that Slobodan cites and
I don't agree with it.  If the person is the subject of the photo it makes
more sense, but in this case he's not.

Thanks for the responses.

Simon.

---- Message sent via Totalise Webmail - http://www.totalise.co.uk/