Subject: [Leica] leica R-E question
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Fri Jul 23 13:28:28 2004

Is the Leica R-E any good ??? - I was thinking of getting into the R-lens
system perhaps dropping my Canon EOS and I found a Leica R-E that looks like
it is going to resonable price with a winder etc, but on this list I mostly
hear about Doughs SL and then digital back for R8 and R9 - is everything in
between hopeless ???  I need a manual camera as a must, any other feature is
ok but not needed - by the way the camera is with to extra screens and looks
used but not abused - cheers Ruben

Message from n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] re: Babe Magnet: WAS Summilux Asph arrives: The sequel)