Subject: [Leica] How is life in Boston this week?
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Jul 28 07:14:14 2004

I am sort of curious what several hundred thousand people will do when
Penn Station becomes security central.  I suppose they could shut down
the tunnels with shuttle buses coming from NJ if train passengers get
off in Newark. That would be a sight.

As an aside, during the Olympics in Atlanta, the same thing occurred
with traffic.  For about a month you could go just about anywhere in no
time, the only exception was the trains, sardines have more space than
was available in a train car.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com