Subject: [Leica] Bad Day
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Jul 29 17:23:42 2004

I had just pulled into the drive way after running a few errands
(picking up vast quantities of DI water for the new JOBO was one of
them) and was walking to the front porch when I heard a huge cracking
and turned to see this.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-July/BadDay.jpg>

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-July/BackView.jpg>

I ran in, had my wife call 9-1-1 in case someone was injured, grabbed
the 10D and snapped a few dozen shots.

Not a good day for our neighbors just back from Hawaii! And, to boot,
it's a tree owned by the City.

Not high art but definately good for a racing pulse.

Adam

I guess I could have used the R8, fired up the JOBO, quickly
developed...naw, I'd miss the ball game.

:)

AB

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] Bad Day)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man) ([Leica] Bad Day)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Bad Day)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Bad Day)