Subject: [Leica] Bad Day
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Thu Jul 29 17:38:53 2004

OMG, sounds like no one is hurt. That's good. Ah.... good shots, or
something like that. We went to Japan and suffered:
- one broken DSL router. The company was virtually shut down for 4 days
before the monkeys can give us a new working router
- front door lock almost gave out, but the locksmith told the people here a
"trick"
- a clogged garbage disposal

otherwise, things are pretty well....

use richard@imagecraft.com)