Subject: [Leica] Yes,Really, Walt!
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Jul 30 12:06:40 2004

Well, God bless you, Walt.  You are certainly entitled to your opinions and
emotions.  I am truly and deeply sorry that my experience...about which you
DID ask...does not conform to your peculiar reality.  In the future, if you
wish to engage in ad hominim attacks or pick a fight with me, please do so
off-list.

Warm regards,

Buzz