Subject: [Leica] Homeless and bee-ful
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Aug 1 02:51:46 2004

I watched the group play-offs in the Homeless Football World Championships
(G?teborg 2004) yesterday. I watched South Africa vs Russia, Germany vs
Switzerland, Scotland vs Italy and a couple of other matches. I took some
shots of the crowd:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/image-71035.html

The Leica stuff will follow later.

I had three frames left and asked my daughter to step out. I was a little
bored of straight up front portraits, so I placed her in the middle of a
flower patch and the bees were getting on her nerves:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/image-71040.html

Daniel