Subject: [Leica] Be prepared!!
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Aug 4 19:08:19 2004

Walker,
There is nothing else that sounds like a Rolls Royce Merlin engine, not
even the license built Allisons sound like one.  Likewise a Wasp radial
engine has its unique melody.  When one of them coughs to life and ever
so slowly evens out you can believe that the engine knows it is carrying
death and destruction and only reluctantly bears that burden.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com