Subject: [Leica] some smart things HC-B said
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (Emanuel Lowi)
Date: Thu Aug 5 11:02:02 2004

"Shooting a picture is recognizing an event, and at
the very instant and within a fraction of a second
rigorously organizing the forms you see to express and
give meaning to that event. It is a matter of putting
your brain, your eye and your heart in the same line
of sight."

"Today everybody talks about photography. I spent 50
years taking pictures, but how many that I did can you
look at for more than three seconds? Maybe 50? 100?
That?s about all."

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] PAW: Tokyo Night Scenes)