Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine prints
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri Aug 6 18:22:50 2004

I am selling fine prints of several of my photographs.  Most are printed
digitally on RA-4 photograpic paper; these are listed at the web links
below.

The ones made with Leica equipment are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leicaprints.html

And all prints available, including those made with off-topic equipment, are
at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

New stuff:  The Golden Eagle from Denali National Park, Alaska, is now
available, initially as a pigment ink print:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/raptors/goea00.html

also the White-tailed Kite with Prey:
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/raptors/wtki01.html
(Caution: off-topic equipment used)