Subject: [Leica] More PAWs
From: banacloj at mac.com (Juan Gea-Banacloche)
Date: Sun Aug 8 09:43:24 2004

I guess one thing about this whole PAW exercise is that it really makes
one strive to take pictures in the hope of getting something decent to
show. I have decided I will post what I think is my best picture of the
week, no matter how bad it is. [I will also make a letter-sized print--
if it good enough to show, it is good enough to get a decent print].

I just uploaded my two latest. Last week's is square. Typically I don't
crop significantly the pictures I show (not that there is anything
wrong with that), but I think this one worked better as a square. I can
pretend I have a Rolleiflex for one day...(it was my M3 with the 90mm
Elmarit)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/JGB-Leica-PAW-Project/PAW_20040801

The one for this week might look ominous with the barbed wire, the
flags and the plane (yes, the little dot on the right lower corner is a
plane), but it was just a plane on its way to Reagan National, seen
from the Kennedy center...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/JGB-Leica-PAW-Project/PAW_20040808

Both are from the same roll of Delta 400 at ISO 800 developed in
Ilfotec.

Thanks for looking and/or commenting

Juan

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] More PAWs)