Subject: [Leica] More PAWs
From: banacloj at mac.com (Juan Gea-Banacloche)
Date: Mon Aug 9 17:37:16 2004

Thanks, Aaron. I guess you are right; the angled right side of the
frame (one of the columns at the entrance of the Kennedy center) does
not really help, particularly with the black background of the webpage.

I love your colorful, funky fire hydrant
(http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_31/index.html). I am the one
collecting them but, as Kyle called it, it is a dubious project. When I
get a dozen or so I will put them up.
Best regards,
Juan