Subject: [Leica] Dead printer now what works for you
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (bdcolen@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 9 12:04:32 2004

I was shocked to see what the print-life is, but it's allegedly true. I went
to the HP when my second Epson 1160 with the piezo inking system finally
gave up the ghost. The difference between the piezos and the prints the HP
produces is not a good/bad difference, it's a 'different animal' difference.
The Piezo's are gorgeous, but they are not silver prints; the HP prints, as
you know, look like custom RC silver prints. Pretty amazing.