Subject: [Leica] Decline in LUG Membership
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (bdcolen@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 9 12:07:10 2004

Bob - I certainly agree with you about Brian's role. But your other two
points relate directly to digitial - Leica hasn't come out with a digital M,
so people are deserting Leica; and the lack of a revolution in
film/processing - which was never going to happen anyway ;-) - means that
nothing has slowed the march of digital.