Subject: [Leica] Re:Gone digital - first new photo
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Aug 9 22:08:05 2004

Douglas M. Sharp showed:

> After having played with it for a week I finally couldn't resist - a
> Canon EOS 300 D (Digital Rebel) - I know
> I've resisted going digital for a while but the "play with it" factor
> was just too high.
> A shot from the first "film" (first card ? first series ? - a whole new
> terminology !)
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Sanders_Yard
> I rather like it, particularly the silly expression of the dove in the
> lower centre<<<<<,

Hi Douglas,
It popped on the screen and my reaction was... "Hey nice shot, clean, simple
and nice!" A comfortable photograph to look at.  Now folks can take that
however they wish. But to me it's just what I said a "nice no big deal with
a bunch of words plain old fashion nice photograph!"

So there you go sir. You said, "you liked it!" And as you do, so do I.
Thanks for posting.
ted

Message from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Re:Gone digital - first new photo)