Subject: [Leica] more tough questions...
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Aug 13 13:56:58 2004

Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> wrote:

> .....it would be wonderful, and
> sincerely wished.... if a significant  number of
> the members of this *leica users group* would
> actually use their leicas, show their photos, look
> at others' photos, use their wonderful combined
> talent to comment if the spirit moves them...
>
> and just plain live up to the name of this  group,
> created  for this purpose...

it's a tough assignment, I'll see what I can do.  I look at many of the
posted photos but I don't have the verbal skills to comment meaningfully.
Time for making new photos has been very scarce (and I wish the *&^% horses
would quit kicking the fence rails down).  I should have a couple of new
pictures posted this weekend, but in general my output has been so dismal
lately that I've contemplated selling part of my K25 stash.  The price this
stuff is getting at auction is mighty tempting.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com