Subject: [Leica] Proposed group assignment: Everyone I Met Today
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Aug 13 15:35:35 2004

Posting by 4 Sept works for me.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@gmail.com>
Sent: Aug 13, 2004 3:15 PM
To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

Okay, I was thinking it might be fun to set a date, and I propose 21
August 2004, on which we all carry our Leicas or what-have-you and
take a picture of everyone you interact with on that particular day.

You don't have to snap your spouse/significant other's visage while
she's still waking up! (unless you're evil or have a desire for a
short life-span) but otherwise take your Leica with you and snap
everyone you interact with from waitress to movie ticket seller.

Then aim to have your photos posted to Brian's most excellent picture
server on the 28th which gives you time to process, scan, photoshop,
etc. Or if your B.D. to download from the what-have-you and do the
same.

So, what do you think? Maybe 28 August is too soon and it should be 4
Sept for the posting date?

Anyway, I'm going to do it and I hope many others will join me.

Adam