Subject: [Leica] PAW 33 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Aug 18 09:17:26 2004

Ok, I lied through my teeth. The D100 came along and the Leicas got
replaced by some Nikon bodies to keep the weigth of lenses in check.

I'm kind of glad for it. I've been feeling inferior because I haven't been
able to get any politicians in my shots. But evidently the stuff we do is
kind of getting noticed. On Thursday we were treated like royalty by the
US embassy and the others, not wanting to be side-stepped, treated us to a
reception on Friday night. She is one of 4 women parliamentarians, and one
of the first to be elected (if not the first).

We were eating traditional stews out back, with only two bare bulbs
hanging on the corner poles of the porch:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/33.html
EI 6400, 1/20 @ 4.5, 85mm

Daniel

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] PS -- PAW 33 dlridings)