Subject: [Leica] PAW 32 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Aug 7 11:21:13 2004

Took this one this morning. I wasn't happy with any of the other Leica
shots this week. Ewa is my wife. She always makes me happy.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/32alt1.html
M4, 50mm, 400TMY developed in Tmax developer according to Kodak's
suggested starting times.

The other one is from the outing I took earlier this week:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/32.html
(Rolleiflex)

I've gone into digest mode. I'm going to be on the road for the next 10
days or so. My last day of vacation was yesterday and I start my working
week at a language technology conference geared towards writing an action
plan for African languages for the ministers meeting in Mauritius. So
that's where I'm headed ... with an M4, 35, 50, 90, a Rolleicord, a
Yashica T4 and a lot of film. The D100 is on the short list, but it
probably won't make it. If it does, the Leica stuff stays at home.

Best,
Daniel