Subject: [Leica] Conformity in Athens
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 06:58:08 2004

Except the guy at the Men's Gymnastics yesterday with his Canon pointed at
the roof when Hamm stuck the dismount yesterday getting the comeback win.
Talk about being asleep at the decisive moment...

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>      |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           08/19/2004 12:21 AM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |

  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
              |
  |       cc:
              |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] Conformity in Athens

Am I right in assuming that those are all Canon FL lenses, mostly the 600
f/5.6 but an occasional 500 f/5.6 Fluorite?

Nobody is copying anybody there. They're all trying to get the shot.