Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Football season
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Aug 21 19:01:53 2004

I live in a part of Atlanta that is best viewed as a village within a
larger city.  Two of the private schools have a forty plus year rivalry,
especially in football.  The run up to the game starts on Wednesday when
the cheerleaders start to motivate the students and instruct the
freshman in the rivalry.  We will start with the beginning.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album37/westminsterhotcheerleader

They rapidly set to work decorating windows in the local shopping
center.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album37/wildcatpaintingtommys

Equal time to the other team.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album37/westminsterfrombehindthegla

As an elite prep school, improvisation is a given.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album37/westminstercatstommys

The glass race expands to cover up the Smoothie King window.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album37/westminstersmootheeback

This year the game starts before all the rising Freshman go to college
so the new alumnae can reminisce about their high school years.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album37/westminsterwatchers

Or, possibly some other reason, but she did invite us to watch.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album37/westminsterwatch

After ten minutes or so I was finally busted, even with an M so with
this image I will stop.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album37/westminstercattommybusted

As always, comments are welcome.

Don