Subject: [Leica] Shakleton Photos Faked
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Aug 22 16:23:41 2004

I have the book, Marc - And while it is absolutely true that Hurley
produced magnificent work under conditions most of us can only imagine,
I do now wonder what's real and what's not. To say that AA could only
imagine the images raises the question of which are products of Hurley's
imagination, and which were actually captured on a single plate.