Subject: [Leica] A Stroll Around the Mobius Strip
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu Aug 26 20:01:24 2004

At 05:06 AM 8/26/04 -0400, Buzz Hausner wrote:
>Excuse me, T. Mike, besides the LUG not being here for your individual
>amusement...and please feel free to migrate elsewhere...where-in is it
>said that one must be a professional photographer to share opinions on
>the LUG?  Further, what does being a professional photographer have to
>do with one's opinion of Nazis?  How many on this list are or ever were
>professional historians (100% living off their [study of history])?  Or,
>is it that you believe one must be a Nazi to have a valid opinion about
>Nazis?
>
>I just wish that everyone once and for all would finally stop sending
>messages on the topic of Nazis.

Buzz

QWhoZeiss is a long-standing friend of mine.  He is a noted professional
who shoots only Leica and Zeiss glass (well, he does use some
Kilfitt/Zoomar gear, as well, as required) and has done quite well by it.
I spoke with him yesterday but he did not mention his intention to post
his, well, mischevious, note.  His position, though, is that the
photographic worth of a professional must be judged differently than the
work of an amatuer such as myself.

And the thought of professinal photographers judging each others' work is a
bit stimulating!  Imagine the fights -- think of the feeding frenzy as
those who were once close friends tear the skin of the faces of each other

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] A Stroll Around the Mobius Strip)