Subject: [Leica] A Stroll Around the Mobius Strip
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Aug 27 06:53:36 2004

Oh, well if he shoots nothing but Zeiss glass and is a friend of yours
Marc, then everything he writes must be fair and balanced, and 100
percent accurate.

By the way, you might be interested to know that professional
photographers are constantly seeking out the criticism of other
professional photographers not because they want their faces ripped off,
as you so charmingly put it, but because they know that they can be the
worst judges of their own work. ;-)