Subject: [Leica] Ilford chapter 11?
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Sun Aug 29 12:59:00 2004

Frank:
Too bad for Pizzonia....he was on track for a podium today.  With Ralf
coming back, that's probably his last one. Fascinating race, though..JPM
made some good moves.... I have some decisions to make regarding my
imaging system.  I need a scanner and greater computing power.  My wife
has the apple g4 and I use it from time to time but it's nothing like
the g5 we have in our graphic arts dept at work.  Now that I have the
D70, I hardly ever use the M6....and I'm thinking about selling the
system for a new computer plus a scanner.  I like the M but I just don't
use it anymore.

All the best,
Robert