Subject: Re. [Leica] Conformity in Athens NOW BEING A SHOOTER!
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Aug 30 09:14:11 2004

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> It's a very visible but very small part of professional photography.
> The bulk of it is done with Nikons and Hasselblads and other medium format
> systems. And other 35mm systems Leica M and R included.
> And sheet film of more than a few sizes.
> And digital large and medium format. Tethered and un tethered.
> Tripoded and handheld.
> Flashed and natural lighted.

...which is why I no longer state what equipment I used when I post my
PAWs (beginning with the ones I posted this morning). The people who are
interested can look it up on the web site, under the thumbnail table on
the main PAW page.

In a similar vein, on the Miranda Canon forum people usually have their
equipment list in their signatures. I have: "Never mind the equipment,
just look at my pictures."

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman