Subject: Re. [Leica] Conformity in Athens NOW BEING A SHOOTER!
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Mon Aug 30 15:29:42 2004

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> ...which is why I no longer state what equipment I used when I post my
> PAWs (beginning with the ones I posted this morning). The people who are
> interested can look it up on the web site, under the thumbnail table on
> the main PAW page.

Listing whether a particular photo was taken with Leica vs Canon is not
quite interesting.   However, knowing the focal length used, as well as
the exposure and ISO used, is often quite educational for me.  As a matter
of fact, whether some shots are hand held or tripod mounted is also
interesting to me.  If I see the print or slide, I may be interested in the
paper/film used.  On the screen, it is at times interesting to know
the scanning process (more than just the scanner hardware).  A
few days ago Mitch Zeissler posted how he post processed some images,
and that was very interesting to me.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) (Re. [Leica] Conformity in Athens NOW BEING A SHOOTER!)