Subject: Re. [Leica] Conformity in Athens NOW BEING A SHOOTER!
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Aug 30 21:02:04 2004

Phong,

This is the info I provide on the PAW page:
- camera
- lens
- film used, or ISO setting of the DSLR, as applicable

I do not provide post-processing info, because I do very little of it
beyond standard levels and unsharp masking. I also do not indicate
whether a tripod was used, but in 99.9% of the pictures on my web sites
the answer is no.

Nathan