Subject: [Leica] OT - motor scooters
From: dmdorn_ct_usa at mac.com (David M. Dorn)
Date: Tue Aug 31 08:20:04 2004

Mark Rabiner wrote:

"I did a self propagated project, one of my few of scooter people I ran
into
during my scooter days. With my Hasselblad, a metal munching ELM.
Plus X 220. Vivitar 285 Twinkie light for that Hollywood looks.
They may look glitzy but these are deep dark ultra revealing portraiture
examples.
The personalized styling of bikes revealing the tormented inner souls of
it's rider.
Mostly Mods. But a few eclectics. Gals even.
http://rabinergroup.com/Catagorypages/ScooterPage.html "

Mark,

I am curious about the make of the scooter in "ScooterMike.jpg"  I
tried enlarging the image but still could not be sure of the logo; it
looks like Abarth.  I know they made "speed shop" parts for Fiat autos
and some real hot cars based on mostly on smaller Fiat models.  I
recognize the Lambretta's and Vespa's but this one stumps me.

Best regards,

David

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] OT - motor scooters)