Subject: [Leica] Techpan going? (parade on techpan)
From: dmdorn_ct_usa at mac.com (David M. Dorn)
Date: Wed Aug 11 16:51:05 2004

Frankly, I am not surprised.  It was originally a document film and
then taken up by astrophotographers who hypered  the film..  Now with
digital the mainstay in both fields I think consumption must have
declined dramatically.  Even though it's not on a discontinued list
that doesn't  mean Kodak is not sending up a trial balloon via the
rumor mill.

If i were a user I  would stock up if and when Kodak makes a formal
announcement.  However, I understand that some of the Maco films have
similar qualities.

David

Replies: Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Techpan going? (parade on techpan))