Subject: [Leica] Lenses without digital Bodies, Anyone?
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Tue Aug 31 12:51:20 2004

I seriously don't get this. I have the D100 and its excellent. It does
everything I want an SLR to do and then some. I have seen some people
who still have the D1 and love it too. The myths of inferior quality
and too many models too soon are eating into some people's brains.

Dave

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Lenses without digital Bodies, Anyone?)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Lenses without digital Bodies, Anyone?)