Subject: [Leica] Some pictures from yesterday's walk
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Sep 1 08:01:18 2004

Warning ... Rollei-content:

After work my wife and I took a walk out in the woods yesterday. It was
late evening and raining.

You can never get away, now-a-days ...
http://www.dlridings.com/Odds-n-ends/04v36-0017.jpg

The clouds cracked a hole and the sun seeped through, for a few seconds:
http://www.dlridings.com/Odds-n-ends/04v36-0018.jpg

I was trying to bring out contrasts between lighter lichen laiden trees
and the dark forest deeper in:
http://www.dlridings.com/Odds-n-ends/04v36-0019.jpg

http://www.dlridings.com/Odds-n-ends/04v36-0020.jpg

The pines and firs create a canopy over the floor of the forest. Nothing
green grows down there (but some good mushrooms ... which is what we were
really out to find out ... if the "trattkantareller":

http://www.nrm.se/kbo/svampbok/trattkant.html.se

were up yet.)

Daniel