Subject: [Leica] the future happened yesterday
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Sep 2 00:54:01 2004

> The truth is that we now on the downhill side of the mountain dividing
> Filmland from Digiland...Filmland is behind us, even if there are many
> folks who have chosen to stay behind rather than explore the frontier.
> ;-)

Well, some of us are just low-key about it. I don't mind the digital
discussions, but on the Leica list, I keep to Leicas and we all know where
they are in digital at the present. Not much to deal with there (and I
wouldn't go Leica for digital anyway).

:)

Daniel (Frontier Boone)

PS: As long as I'm off topic ... The Epson R800 or the HP XXXX (four or
five numbers). What's the best way to go for printing budget b/w? (I
regard those two as budget range so if there's something else in that
price bracket, I'd like to know).

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] the future happened yesterday)