Subject: [Leica] tungsten diffusion
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:15 2004

I rarely work with tungsten lights, but I may be having to use some to
shoot some variously sized objects.

What's the best type of diffusion material to use for tungsten - by Lee?
etc - that isn't likely to catch fire if it ends up too close to the
light. I'll have to order it over the internet as I can't go into a
store and poke around - so it will help if I know what I'm looking for

thanks

  tim