Subject: [Leica] Digilux 2 review pt posted - many samples
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:16 2004

As the kids say - Whatevah. Anyone who cares to can read anything I've
posted and decide if I am as you describe me. For that matter, anyone
who cares to can compare our photography and decide which of us may be
in a better position, based on the quality of our work, to judge the
merits of equipment - because after all, isn't that what it's really all
about? :-)