Subject: [Leica] Digilux 2 review pt posted - many samples
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:16 2004

Hi B.D.,

> For that matter, anyone who cares to can compare our photography and
> decide which
>of us may be in a better position, based on the quality of our work, to
>judge the
> merits of equipment - because after all, isn't that what it's really all
> about? :-)

Yes I agree with you, I'm probably the single worst photographer on this
list and just a hobbyist to boot! But I don't write "revisionist history"
and I don't make it a habit to pull out my poison pen and continually slam,
bang and trash equipment without using it first or those who actually take
the time to review it.

You self described "quality of work" notwithstanding.

My last word.

Regards,

Greg